In this episode of Keep the Kids in Mind, Rachel interviews Rosalind Sedacca, CDC, Divorce & Co-Parenting Coach and founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network.
Rosalind Sedacca, CDC is recognized as The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce. The Child-Centered Divorce Network provides advice, programs, coaching and other valuable resources for parents who are facing, moving through or transitioning after a divorce. She is the author of How Do I Tell the Kids About The Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide To Preparing Your Children – With Love! — an internationally acclaimed ebook designed to help parents get through the tough divorce talk with the best possible outcome for themselves and their children. Rosalind is also the host of the Divorce, Dating & Empowered Living Radio Show & Podcast.
Tune into the episode for insights from Rosalind Sedacca, CDC:
- The importance of putting your love for your kids over every other emotion in your divorce
- How divorce is sometimes the best thing that can happen to a marriage
- Actions to avoid with your children when divorcing
- Advice for co-parenting during and after divorce
Learn more from and connect with Rosalind Sedacca, CDC:
- Connect with Rosalind on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rosalindsedacca
- Visit Rosalind’s business website: https://www.childcentereddivorce.com/
- Follow Child-Centered Divorce on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChildCenteredDivorce
- Watch videos at and subscribe to Rosalind’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@RosalindSedacca
- Follow Rosalind on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosalindSedacca
- Follow Rosalind on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosalindsedacca/
- Watch or listen to Rosalind’s podcast show, Divorce, Dating & Empowered Living Show on WGSN-DB Going Solo Network, Live Streaming Radio, TV & Podcasts: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM8TxiTYtwl1lsy6j0wHokCxmOBQEIB1O
- Get your free copy of Post-Divorce Parenting: Success Strategies For Getting It Right! by Rosalind Sedacca, CDC — packed with valuable advice, tips, resources and more! https://www.childcentereddivorce.com/coaching-programs/kids/
- Check out Rosalind’s diverse Coaching Options that fit your specific needs: https://www.childcentereddivorce.com/coaching-programs/
In every episode of Keep the Kids in Mind, Rachel Green, a family, and divorce mediator with over 25 years of experience, interviews Marriage Therapists, Attorneys, Divorce Coaches, Child Development Specialists, Financial Planners, and Teachers to help people who are going through a divorce or separation with children involved. How can divorcing couples keep the kids in mind? What are the common pitfalls for divorcing couples with children and how can people protect children from the conflict, so that they come through whole and healthy? What are the (surprising) benefits to children of divorce? How can the parents move into a restructured family with 2 homes? This podcast explores these questions and more.
Connect with Rachel Green: