For a family, divorce is a life changing event. When there is conflict to resolve, having an expert Mediator guide you through the process, helps minimize pain and safely open lines of communication.
For over 25 years, Rachel Green and her team at ReSolution have provided a safe neutral space for negotiation, so couples can move through this difficult time by collaboratively brainstorming positive outcomes for their future and reduce the financial burden that litigated divorce can bring.
I have spent over $70,000 in legal fees during the past 4 years litigating my divorce. I wish I had known about mediation when we first separated. Since we began mediation, the tension between my ex and I has gotten much better.E.S., involved in a post-divorce parenting/visitation mediation.
Financially Ever After Podcast
Rachel is a guest on the Financially Ever After podcast. From the podcast: This week, Stacy is joined by divorce and family mediator, Rachel Green. Rachel focusses on the importance of communication not only for a happy marriage, but also for a happy divorce. Mediation is a process for resolving disputes by which an independent mediator assists the parties in reaching a mutually satisfactory settlement. It is an extension of the parties’ own negotiations and is sometimes referred to as a “supercharged negotiation.”
MEDIATION: THE BEST POSSIBLE DIVORCE PROCESS
The process of re-structuring is always stressful through a divorce. Our process of mediation works to offer you these benefits:
- A cost-effective process that leaves the bulk of your assets in the family.
- A positive relationship after the divorce for co-parenting needs.
- Strengthened life skills in areas of communication, parenting, asset management, and issues of support.
- Minimized length of time for the divorce process.
- Avoid the damaging effects of the legal process.
- Economic and tax benefits of collaborative tax planning
- Some measure of economic parity after the divorce and through the divorce mediation process.
- Satisfaction with the outcome and an understand why each gave up some things and received others.
Have more questions about our mediation services?
Visit our FAQ page for more information on mediation and see how Rachel Green & the team at Brooklyn-based Resolutions Mediation can help you with divorce, parenting coordination, prenuptial agreements, and more!