When you want to resolve conflict, you need an expert to guide you safely through the process. Rachel Green and the team at ReSolutions can provide neutral ground for negotiation. For more than 20 years, Brooklyn-based ReSolutions Mediation & Collaborative Services has been helping couples improve communication and collaboratively brainstorm options in conflict.
I have spent over $70,000 in legal fees during the past 4 years litigating my divorce. I wish I had known about mediation when we first separated. Since we began mediation, the tension between my ex and I has gotten much better.E.S., involved in a post-divorce parenting/visitation mediation.
Financially Ever After Podcast
Rachel is a guest on the Financially Ever After podcast. From the podcast: This week, Stacy is joined by divorce and family mediator, Rachel Green. Rachel focusses on the importance of communication not only for a happy marriage, but also for a happy divorce. Mediation is a process for resolving disputes by which an independent mediator assists the parties in reaching a mutually satisfactory settlement. It is an extension of the parties’ own negotiations and is sometimes referred to as a “supercharged negotiation.”
MEDIATION: THE BEST POSSIBLE DIVORCE PROCESS
The process of re-structuring is always stressful through a divorce. Our process of mediation works to offer you these benefits:
- A cost-effective process that leaves the bulk of your assets in the family.
- A positive relationship after the divorce for co-parenting needs.
- Strengthened life skills in areas of communication, parenting, asset management, and issues of support.
- Minimized length of time for the divorce process.
- Avoid the damaging effects of the legal process.
- Economic and tax benefits of collaborative tax planning
- Some measure of economic parity after the divorce and through the divorce mediation process.
- Satisfaction with the outcome and an understand why each gave up some things and received others.
Have more questions about our mediation services?
Visit our FAQ page for more information on mediation and see how Rachel Green & the team at Brooklyn-based Resolutions Mediation can help you with divorce, parenting coordination, prenuptial agreements, and more!